Architectural Technologists – Toronto/Calgary
• Prepare black line drawings for marketing.
• Draw construction details and dimensioning of floor plans.
• Experience with building envelope detailing.
• Prepare construction documents for building permit and tender documents.
• Prepare and revise site instruction documents and sketches.
• Coordinate and review architectural and consultant drawings.
• Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing
• Solid knowledge of the Building Code
• Excellent working drawings and Revit skills
Graduate of a recognized Architectural Technology diploma program.
• Working knowledge and experience with the Building Code.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• High level of skill with REVIT required.
• Experience with Adobe suites, Photoshop, and Illustrator is a definite asset.
• Solid organizational, analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills.
To Apply please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org