Architectural Designer – Toronto/Calgary
• Understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
• Review and modify drawings according to standards, budget, and client needs.
• Develop strong presentations and early design studies.
• Prepare 2D and 3D presentation and design drawings.
• Assist in client, consultant and contractor project information coordination.
• Conduct product and code research.
• Mentor and direct the work of less experienced staff.
• Track all project data in electronic files.
• Other tasks and duties as required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong freehand design and drafting skills.
• Strong knowledge of architectural building structure and systems.
• Thorough understanding of OBC
• Proficiency in graphic software programs, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• Strong working knowledge of Revit in a file sharing project environment. Some AutoCAD experience is an asset too.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent visual and graphic presentation skills with proficiency 3D Modeling software.
• Experience with NewForma is a strong asset.
• Ability to lead small teams of junior professionals.
• Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects.
To Apply please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org